Habitat for Humanity of Missoula is a local non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to building affordable homes in the Missoula Community since 1991.
Our organization benefits the Missoula Community and Missoula families by:
- Increasing affordable home ownership in Missoula County.
- With the stability of home ownership for families; studies have shown an improvement in child development and family life.
- Improvement in neighborhoods and value of the community.
- Property taxes added to the Missoula tax base.
- Funds spent locally on building supplies and materials.
- Breaking down economic and social barriers.
- Volunteers gain new experiences and skills.
How you can help!
- Volunteer to build! No prior experience necessary.
- Provide office help, offer tech support or join a committee.
- Give financial assistance.
- ALL OF THE ABOVE
WHAT WILL YOU BUILD?
Our office is located in the City Life Community Center at 1515 Fairview, Suite 220.
Our office ours are Tuesday – Friday 9am to 5pm.