Your donation helps build homes for local families and grow our community. Affordable, safe and decent housing is the cornerstone for healthy, successful and happy families. Your contribution to Habitat Missoula is a tax-deductible investment in the future of a child, a family, and the vitality of Missoula. Every gift, no matter the size, helps build a better Missoula.
In order to make an offline donation we ask that you please follow these instructions:
1. Make a check payable to “Habitat for Humanity Missoula”
2. Please mail your check to:
Habitat for Humanity Missoula
P.O Box 7181
Missoula, MT 59807-7181
In order to pay by debit/credit card over the phone, please call Habitat Missoula at (406) 549-8210.
To donate to Habitat Missoula through your Amazon.com purchases we ask that you please follow these instructions:
1. Shop via the Amazon Smile website
2. At the top of the page, click the “Supporting” button and click “Change” in order to select Habitat for Humanity as your current charity.
3. Alternatively, you can change your supporting organization by hovering over the “Accounts & Lists” button and selecting “Your AmazonSmile.” From here you can click the “Change” button and select Habitat for Humanity as your current charity.
Donations may be made to honor or memorialize people or events. Donations may also be made to our ministry as an alternate gift at birthdays, holidays, weddings, etc. Please contact our office at (406) 549-8210 for details.